Human Givens Psychotherapy Session
£60 per hour
Human Givens therapy is based on your emotional needs and helps you access resources to meet those needs. I use a variety of up-to-date proven psychological methods & techniques focused on problem-solving and developing new life skills.
I am trained to provide reliable and practical help for anyone suffering from all major forms of distress including Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Addiction, Phobias, Panic attacks, Trauma, Bereavement, Lack of self-confidence, Sleep Issues, and Stress or Pain Management related to critical or chronic illness. Please get in touch if you’d like to know more.
I am currently offering sessions from The Ark Health Clinic in Haverfordwest or from Wintern House Health and Wellness Centre in Fishguard. I also offer online sessions.
A free no-obligation chat on whether this approach is right for you is always available. Your initial session is usually 90 minutes. The duration of any follow-up session is 60 or 90 minutes as agreed with each individual client. The time will always be agreed in advance and no block booking of sessions is expected. I’ve answered some of the more frequently asked questions but do get in touch if there is anything you want to know.
I can help if you want to do the following:
- Reduce Anxiety: This can take the form of generalised anxiety, panic attacks, fears, phobias, lack of confidence or overwhelming stress and pressure.
- Break the cycle of Depression: Low self-esteem and even severe depression can often be treated quickly so that meaning and joy can be reclaimed.
- Treat psychological trauma: Human Givens therapists can resolve post-traumatic stress disorder effectively and quickly.
- Manage Anger: Anger disorders damage health, increase the likelihood of an early death and cause enormous misery among relatives, colleagues and innocent bystanders.
- Stop Addictive Behaviour: All forms of addiction can be helped providing the person wants to make the effort to stop – alcohol, drugs, smoking, gambling, sex, TV and computer games and eating disorders.
- Relieve Medical Conditions: Many conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, asthma, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic pain and migraine have an emotional component. Stressful events often trigger an outbreak because emotions affect health and vice versa.